Covid 19 Update
LAST UPDATED 03.18.20
Dear Patrons and Friends,
We are so grateful for your business and are concerned for your and our employees’ safety and well-being, and we wish to reassure you we are dedicated to accomplishing this. We are committed to adhering to Maricopa County Health Department, FDA, and CDC guidelines regarding appropriate practices in response to the COVID-19 situation. As such, The Attic Ale House is still able to provide the take-out service we have been offering for nearly 10 years. We are now offering delivery option as well during this time.
- We have our own The Attic Ale House delivery drivers and we will ensure they follow strict guidelines as to the best practices in delivering your food safely.
- Please let us know if you have special instructions for our delivery driver, such as leaving the delivery at your door.
- You are welcome to use a third-party delivery service of your choice (such as DoorDash, Postmates). Please ensure these delivery services are prepared to accommodate the appropriate safety precautions as recommended by health experts.
- You can place your order online via our website: theattic.mobilebytes.com.
- You can call the The Attic Ale House location and place your order at 602-955-1967.
- You can come in and place your take-out order.
- Please know that we are more than happy to offer curbside service. Please let us know if you want this when placing your order and call us upon arrival and we will bring your food out to your car.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to accommodate your food requests. We are more than willing to assist in any way possible.
We are here to serve you in these most challenging times. We will continuously receive updates from the appropriate agencies and will ensure we are following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments.
Please stay healthy and safe,
Ivan & Cary Morrow &
The Family of The Attic Ale House